Our affiliated company, Triton Electric & Automation Pte Ltd, have an open position of Department Manager, Projects.
For this position, Triton is looking for a business oriented candidate that is well-connected within the shipbuilding and electrical engineering industry.
You will be a part of a relatively small but fast-growing and dynamic organization that specializes in the design, operations, and refit projects of passenger ships in the offshore and cruise market.
Responsibilities for this position:
- To develop new business in the sense of winning projects for the department: acquisition, handling tenders and maintaining relations with customers.
- Formulate monthly reports with finance, sales forecast and market information for the directors.
- Human resource management
- Ensuring the department is working in accordance with the company guidelines, smooth and efficiently.
- Occasionally step in as project manager on projects, high-level involvement in the high-risk projects.
- Deal with contracts and subcontractors.
- Leading procurement of materials and equipment for the projects.
Triton offers a senior position in a business that is getting ready to service the industry when the market in Singapore picks up. We offer a basic salary and a monthly bonus based on project result and invoiceable works.
Who are we looking for?
We want to add a long-term member to our team that is continuously growing and adapting to the new business world.
- You know what would be the job scope for a project , when customer’s ask:
– Can you retrofit my complete emergency generator room turnkey?
– Can you install an integrated alarm, monitoring and control system on my ship?
– I have a docking coming up and I need an electrical team on the yard to support me.
– I want to install additional systems on my ship and need a consultant to get the job done.
- You live in Singapore and want to stay here for the coming years, but you don’t mind travelling out occasionally for projects.
- In at least one of the following skills you have extensive experience: Electrical engineering, commissioning or project management of electric systems on board of ships.
- Daily commute to Sembawang
- When need, you like to occasionally work hands-on in projects on site.
- You can work independently once objectives are clear.
You shall feel comfortable working in and outside of the office, on- or offline with the aid of office tools such as Microsoft Office 365, Dropbox, etc.
Challenge us by sending whatever you think will get you shortlisted for a job interview at Triton EA.
Contact email is email@example.com